Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
windsong

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

windsong
windsong---
i was wondering how your son is doing...havent seen any info with your name on the forum re anything new with your child....hope all is well
Thank you for asking Ozark...and thank you for your help.
My son is okay, has been complaining of headaches a lot again though.
We are seeing his surgeon next week, not that it will help us get to the bottom of whats been going on with him, as the surgeon only can deal with anything to do with the Nissens surgery that he had. We are not due to see the peadatrician until end of April. We have got our appointment at the different hospital for the sleep study, except its not a sleep study appointment, but for the asthma clinic ! Since he doesn't have asthma I don't know what good that is.
Still, I hope that they will be able to find some answers as they are apparantly a specialist chest centre...the difficulty lies with the fact that he has been referred there for a sleep study by an ENT surgeon...nothing to do with the coughing up blood episode, so they may not look into that as they haven't been requested to do so.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker