Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
worried.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

worried.

i dont really know whats wrong with me and i am afraid to go to the doctors as they might say something that i dont want to hear.

the symptoms are:
i sleep a lot. sometimes i even sleep for 12 hours per day and i still feel tired after waking up. i have missed a lot of school because of the fact that i couldnt wake up. my skin always feels itchy and i have a lot of red rashes behind my back and all over my chest. but some times i feel itchy all over my body. perhaps it is because of my allegy as i am alergic (allergic) to dust but i dont know. i get frequent headaches. usually when i have sudden movements or when i run or something like that. this wasnt a factor before but these days i feel this burning sensation in my chest area. maybe near the lung area. it doesnt really hurt but when i cough or sneeze or with some impact it feels like its burning. and this feeling is noticable everytime when it happens. first this only happend in my left side but now it is happening on the right as well. i dont smoke or drink so i dont know why. i have problems urinating. when i go to the bathroom, it doesnt hurt but it seems that my urination goes then stops then goes etc. maybe because i am anxious and paranoid but it seems as if i cannot urinate fully at one go. thus i have to frequently having to go to the bathroom. i seem to drink a lot these days but not extreme. perhaps 6 glasses a day? i never use to drink this much. only about 2 glass the most. i dont exercise at all so i was worried that it might of been diabeties or something. but in some aspects it doesnt seem like it.