Could it be??
I had a question regarding Restless Leg Syndrome and what it was all about. For about three weeks now, I have been experiencing sharp, throbbing pains in the front top of my legs, back of my legs radiating from my buttocks, and in both shins. Just a note I had my gallbladder taken out about the time this pain started. I have no other symptoms beside the pain. It usually only occurs in the evening and makes it difficult for me to fall asleep. I also have to constantly keep moving or switching the leg I am sitting on during the day to avoid pain. Anyone thinks this sound like RLS or should I go see a doctor ? Thanks!!
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes such as muscle sprain, nerve impingement, injuries to muscles/ ligaments, inflammations, spinal causes such as degeneration, micronutrient deficiencies, hormonal/ endocrine imbalances, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!