Help with diagnosis
So, I have been having symptoms which I feel are in line with RLS but my doctor is disagreeing with me.  My chief complaint has been ongoing, almost constant pain on a daily basis in my legs and sometimes my arms.  I say pain but the feeling is more uncomfortable, twitchy, achy feeling.  I have twitchy and achy legs at night that wake me up and keep me from going back to sleep.  The only relief I get is when I get up and move around or wriggle my legs when I sit.  I have a reduction of pain in the early morning, but it returns by noon.  The only medication that seems to help is Norco (which I got from an unrelated ER visit a month ago). I've tried Flexeril, Ibuprofen, Baclofen with no relief.  My doctor states that I don't have RLS because pain is not a part of RLS, however my research suggests otherwise.  I'm so tired of being tired and being in pain. I'm at my wits end. Any suggestions?
Oh and I had bloodwork completed and everything came back normal.
I have restless legs and NORCO definitely does stop it for me.  I think you need another doctor.  NORCO is not the way, it can lead to other more serious problems.  My doctor gave me a med that is for Parkinsons  (I take a lot less then they would) and it helped.  Could you ask the Dr. if he/she would just try a script to see if it helps?  Otherwise, get a new doctor.
I finally went to another doctor who right away diagnosed me with RLS and prescribed me Requip. I'm on a very low dose and it has helped tremendously! I'm on night 4 and though I still wake up towards the morning with twitchy, uncomfortable legs, I have gotten enough sleep to function during the day and feel relatively normal.  I'm gonna see how I continue to react to this med and if I can't make it through the night I might ask for an increase in dosage.  Thanks littlebit667 for your reply.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

In Restless legs syndrome the symptoms usually occur at night, while sleeping. In restless leg syndrome, there is an odd sensation in the legs during sleep causing the individual to move, which relieves the sensation. This disorders can cause inadequate sleep leading to fatigue and daytime sleepiness. This disorder can be diagnosed with an over sleep study called polysomnography. Have this test done for a confirmatory diagnosis.
The other causes for your symptoms could be due to injury, repetitive activity and dehydration. It could also be due to neuropathy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I am glad it helped!  I am dealing with it again.  It has started hitting me every day and night and it s u c k s!  I ran out of my med for it and this weekend is going to be long.  Finally got some epsom salts to see it a bath will help.