Restless Leg Syndrome Community
I don't even know what to do

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them for relief. Discuss topics including causes, medical or alternative treatments and how to get more sleep while suffering from RLS.

I don't even know what to do

recently did a sleep study...and by recently I mean november...my sleep clinic is crap! I have been waiting since last january and they cancelled my initial sleep study which was supposed to be in august....and now I am waiting to have the follow up so I can get help....which won't be till late may atleast!! seriously?! my doctor apparently only comes in on Tuesdays. I am living on no sleep and it is awful. all ik so far from the sleep study is that I have rls and that it wakes me up between 9-12 times and hour...they told me this on the phone. I don't know how to deal....I need sleep so badly....I have been dealing with this for yearsss.
Hi there!

I can understand your situation. Apparently healthcare is one of the fields that needs to be remodelled. Well, in the situation, with a long waiting time to see a specialist; I would recommend consulting a primary care physician or an internist for medications that may be helpful in providing symptomatic relief meanwhile.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!