I don't even know what to do
recently did a sleep study...and by recently I mean november...my sleep clinic is crap! I have been waiting since last january and they cancelled my initial sleep study which was supposed to be in august....and now I am waiting to have the follow up so I can get help....which won't be till late may atleast!! seriously?! my doctor apparently only comes in on Tuesdays. I am living on no sleep and it is awful. all ik so far from the sleep study is that I have rls and that it wakes me up between 9-12 times and hour...they told me this on the phone. I don't know how to deal....I need sleep so badly....I have been dealing with this for yearsss.
Hi there!

I can understand your situation. Apparently healthcare is one of the fields that needs to be remodelled. Well, in the situation, with a long waiting time to see a specialist; I would recommend consulting a primary care physician or an internist for medications that may be helpful in providing symptomatic relief meanwhile.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!