Restless Leg Syndrome Community
I think I may have Restless Leg Syndrome, but I'm not sure
About This Community:

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them for relief. Discuss topics including causes, medical or alternative treatments and how to get more sleep while suffering from RLS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think I may have Restless Leg Syndrome, but I'm not sure

Hey guys. So today at work, I started to feel a combination of pain and ticklishness in my right leg, and it just felt like my legs were going to give out or something. When this was happening, I had a mild panic attack because I suffer from anxiety. The feeling(s) were in two areas of my leg- at the top of my leg (almost at the hip), and down in my calf muscle. It did not happen in my left leg, but somehow it felt like both legs would suddenly give out. And it came to a point where for a second, both legs felt like I was slightly loosing feeling in them, but not a lot. I probably thought they would give out because of my anxiety. Anyway the reason why I was so paranoid about this is because I had a neighbour who found out he had leukemia in a similar way. His legs were bothering him, and then one day he just collapsed and had to go to the doctors. Also, the previous night (last night) I had some pain around my knee. I work at McDonalds, and my job involves me standing up, walking around and carrying lots of things, so maybe this is the cause. But I just felt so weird and the panic attack didn't help at all. I'm not an old person. I'm a 16 year old guy. A tiny bit chubby, but according to my doctor, fairly healthy. So what could this be? Is it potentially serious? And should I see my doctor if it persists? Also, if this is not restless leg syndrome, could you please refer me to a section better suited for my problem? Thanks.