Opposite of RLS
I have what seems to be the opposite of restless leg syndrome, for 15 years+ I have been haveing this feeling of a burning sensation in both legs from the knees down kinda like I was being bitten by fleas or something and its only when im standing for more than 5min, like doing the dishes. I cant find any answers. Growing up my mom thought it to be me just trying to get out of doing the dishes but in reality it has bothered me for a long time. Please help me find out what this is. Thank you!
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include neuro-muscular causes such as myopathy/ neuropathy, degenerative/ inflammatory conditions, spinal causes, micronutrient deficiencies, hormonal/ endocrine imbalances, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I don't know what you would call this.  I have RLS and there is a product you can get for Rls but it's also for pain.  I don't have pain but my legs jump continually mostly when they are tired or when I go to bed..  I find the hot tub helps, a heating pad and tonic water.  The product is called Restful Leg, look it up on the internet.  Good Luck
  Joyce