RESTLESS BODY AS WELL?
For the last year or so I have developed restless body. It moved from just my legs to all over.  

I was diagnosed with so many things but no definitive reasoning as to why my body is shutting down.

Is there anything to treat this?  I am on wellbutrin right now and seems to help it a bit but I am going to be put on cymbalta soon and I am worried its going to get much worse.
Hi there!

It would be very difficult to comment on the situation without a definitive diagnosis or even an examination. Other than restless leg syndrome other possibilities that may need to be considered are vascular issues, peripheral neuropathy, musculopathies, hormonal/ endocrine issues, micronutrient deficiencies, infections, stress/ depression etc. Without an evaluation it would be difficult to say what effect would a particular drug have on it. I would suggest consulting an internist, preferable at a university/ teaching hospital for an evaluation and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I am pretty sure it has to do with Peripheral neuropathy, endocrine issues as well as some sort of deficiency as I have problems with all three.

How would they narrow it down to figure out which one does it?
Hi there!

A detailed description of the precise symptoms and a detailed physical examination may help arrow down the diagnosis. In situation there does not seem to be a pattern tests for the more likely possibilities may be ordered for a confirmatory diagnosis.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I have it all over as well n it's awful!  I'm on medicine!
Are you on Cymbalta buy any chance?  I am on wellbutrin right now and it helps but I am changing to Cymbalta soon due to severe Anxiety.
I have it all over too. It is awful!  I wish the name would change to include other body parts....not a good description.

Mirapex is the only thing helping during this severe time.  Before that I have been on Requip and klonopin; even neurontin.

Klonopin was really good and helped me sleep but my other doctor didn't want me on it...said it was addictive.  Now I have to take Ambien with my Mirapex; somethings amiss.

All the best for your symptoms.