Restless Leg Syndrome Community
Rls relief
About This Community:

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them for relief. Discuss topics including causes, medical or alternative treatments and how to get more sleep while suffering from RLS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rls relief

Hi-5 I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have had mild rls my whole life but it's is now severe and affecting my whole body from my neck down. Tonight is particularly bad and I've taken my pregnancy multi, calcium with vit d, magnesium, and two panadine, still no relief, can you suggest something to help?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
yes if ur in uk drink irn bru as it has quinine in it or tonic water quinine tablets are what doctors prescribe for it when ur not preggers xoxo trust me its great
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Unfortunately medications for RLS would not be suitable at this time. You could try taking plenty of water, avoiding sleeping at daytime and leg stretching exercises. If you still do not experience relief and the symptoms are severe, you may consider seeing a doctor to look for nutritional deficiencies and for appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
2083571_tn?1339485052
Thankyou, I do all of the above and take lots of vitamin and mineral supplements. I'm really struggling, getting an average of about two hours sleep per night. Is there anything else at all I could be doing to help myself?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Restless Leg Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...