Rls relief
Hi-5 I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have had mild rls my whole life but it's is now severe and affecting my whole body from my neck down. Tonight is particularly bad and I've taken my pregnancy multi, calcium with vit d, magnesium, and two panadine, still no relief, can you suggest something to help?
yes if ur in uk drink irn bru as it has quinine in it or tonic water quinine tablets are what doctors prescribe for it when ur not preggers xoxo trust me its great
Hi there!

Unfortunately medications for RLS would not be suitable at this time. You could try taking plenty of water, avoiding sleeping at daytime and leg stretching exercises. If you still do not experience relief and the symptoms are severe, you may consider seeing a doctor to look for nutritional deficiencies and for appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thankyou, I do all of the above and take lots of vitamin and mineral supplements. I'm really struggling, getting an average of about two hours sleep per night. Is there anything else at all I could be doing to help myself?