Severe leg pain
Im 40 years old female and Im diabetic and have high blood pressure. I had an operation of gallblader 3 years back and and it was taken out. Some weeks ago I'm feeling a lot of severe pain in my left leg. It starts from my hip and goes all the way down to my leg. It hurts a lot especially at night. In the morning, I don't feel it but at night it is the most severe.

Please tell me the cause and help me.
Thanks a lot.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include fractures, dislocations, injuries to muscles/ ligaments, infections, inflammations, neuro-muscular/ vascular causes, micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist are may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!