Restless Leg Syndrome Community
Unbalanced legs

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them for relief. Discuss topics including causes, medical or alternative treatments and how to get more sleep while suffering from RLS.

Unbalanced legs

My right leg and hands are more muscular and quite stronger than my left leg and hands.
i have been to the hospital and had some x-rays but the doctors said they see nothing wrong  and gave me some drugs, i also visited another hospital and they diagnosed me with a machine and the results was that, my problem was due to blood clot in the left side of my brain and could cause partial stroke but when i sent the report to the consulting room , i was made to go for blood and urine test for verification and after that the doctor said it wasn't blood clot but rather the presence of more salt in my body and therefore i should reduce my salt intake... am confused..!
NOTE: The pains in my groin area most occurs when am hungry and also when i have walked more and putting much pressure on my left leg.
Hi there!

A left sided blood clot in the brain would cause weakness on the right side of the body while electrolyte imbalances would present with generalized symptoms and not confined to one side of the body. Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include neuro-muscular disorders etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a neurologist or an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Thanks a million S. Kaul, am very grateful for your answer and it has confirmed things, i will proceed to the appropriate quarters for treatment. Am really grateful.