Restless Leg Syndrome Community
my painful legs

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them for relief. Discuss topics including causes, medical or alternative treatments and how to get more sleep while suffering from RLS.

my painful legs

i dont know if this is a RLS because i've been suffering this pain for about 10 years and now i am already 22 my legs are unequal my left leg is much bigger than my right leg and when i walk too far  and when i feel so cold especially exposing in air condition room and bad weather my left leg is very painful i tried many painkiller just to relieve my pain, and i find so hard wearing shorts and pants because the one is so tight which is my left leg and the other is loose, and i feel so ashamed when my friends noticing that my legs are unequal, when i was 18 i went to the doctor to have a check up he's generalist doctor and he did not give me a medication for my legs because his not expert so he recommend me to go to the other physician he wrote the name the physician and gave it to me but i did not pursue because i dont have enough money so until now i've been suffering, this what kind of disease is this?