Restless Leg Syndrome Community
need answers
About This Community:

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them for relief. Discuss topics including causes, medical or alternative treatments and how to get more sleep while suffering from RLS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need answers

When I'm laying down or sitting down my leg's begin to feel achey (achy),  from.my ankles all the way up to my knees :( if I move my leg's or bend them I feel better as well.  When I walk on them they are really sore and weak,  o also get this in my arms sometimes too accompanied with my legs..I'm only 20!  Could this be rls!????
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Restless leg syndrome, a disorder in which there is an urge or need to move the legs, usually between the ankle and leg, to stop unpleasant sensations. It  usually occurs at night when a patient sits for longer periods of time or upon  laying down and may be described as creeping, crawling, aching, pulling, searing, tingling, bubbling, or crawling.  Unfortunately, there is no specific test for restless leg syndrome.If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Treatment is usually aimed at reducing stress and helping the muscles relax. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Restless Leg Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank