need answers
When I'm laying down or sitting down my leg's begin to feel achey,  from.my ankles all the way up to my knees :( if I move my leg's or bend them I feel better as well.  When I walk on them they are really sore and weak,  o also get this in my arms sometimes too accompanied with my legs..I'm only 20!  Could this be rls!????
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Restless leg syndrome, a disorder in which there is an urge or need to move the legs, usually between the ankle and leg, to stop unpleasant sensations. It  usually occurs at night when a patient sits for longer periods of time or upon  laying down and may be described as creeping, crawling, aching, pulling, searing, tingling, bubbling, or crawling.  Unfortunately, there is no specific test for restless leg syndrome.If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Treatment is usually aimed at reducing stress and helping the muscles relax. Take care and do keep us posted.