Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Best medications?

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Best medications?

Having tried Methatrexate for 7 months and Remicaid for 4 months, I have not gotten any relief from my pain. That makes me wonder what other drugs are available and how others think they work.
Hi there!

There are a lot of other drugs that can be used in the management of RA, while it would need to be decided individually which one would be suitable for individual management looking at individual profile; hence it would be inappropriate to suggest a medication online without knowing the relevant clinical details. I would suggest consulting a rheumatologist for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!