Evulated Rheumatoid Arthritis factor??
I'm 22 and I don't know what to think.
I don't feel pain, I started developing joint pain and stiffness, especially in my hands in feets..like I can't hold something long or grip something my hands get weak. But I don't feel throbbing terrible pain.
I also have hypothyroidism, that I trying to get treated properly. My doctor says it doesn't mean I have it, so what does it mean? does it mean I have an auto immune disorder, lupus or cancer?
what can I expect when I see the rheumatologist?
I have pain, but not bad and where I notice it?
what can i expect?
Hypothyroidism can cause joint pain and muscle weakness.  A positive RA factor doesnt mean you have an autoimmune disease.  It is just one of many tests that can help to diagnose RA and lupus.  Did the doc do an anti-ccp or sed rate or c reactive protein test?  These tests can help look at the bigger picture.  But I bet once you get your thyroid condition fixed,  your symptoms might go away.
They're not bad and barely happens.
The only test I know that my doctor has done is ANA- Which is negative and The RA Factor, which is positive. And I don;t think my symptoms are RA at all. I just wonder why the test came back high..and my doctor is scaring more saying all this different things. Thanks