HUMIRA Pen vs Vial vs Syringe
Is the HUMIRA vial different than the Pen? Does the Pen contain the vial since HUMIRA is given either by a syringe or pen? Or is the vial a separate item that can be purchased along with a empty sterile syringe that can be done on your own time? I know the Pen and the Syringe are prefilled but what does the vial have to do with the packaging of the drug?
Humira is available in the form of pen and vial. The pen contains pre filled vials of Humira. However there are individual vials of Humira. Each 0.8 ml single dose vial contains 40 mg of adalimumab.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.