Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
IS RA CURABLE?

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

IS RA CURABLE?

in any pathy is it curable? on highest ANA value?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease because the body is actually attacking “self tissues”. Unfortunately, there is no cure for arthritis. Instead, Treatment is focused to help keep the arthritis from getting worse, as well as helping reduce pain and discomfort.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.