Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Is this RA
About This Community:

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this RA

I am having symptoms of Knee pain with little swelling and stiffness, Fatigue, White spots on swollen left tonsil for 7 weeks , Muscle aches , ankle pain, big toe pain, elbow pain, arm muscle pain, achy pain in left finger joints and is making cracking sound when i make a fist.

All of this is going on for the past 6 weeks

I got my results for the autoimmune panel and everything looked fine except for the

RF - 9.8 Threshold is 13.9
Anti- CCP - 17 Threshold is 17 OR 19 (labcorp is 19 but i have seen 17 in other labs)
ANA - Negative
CRP / SED rate is low.
CK levels have fallen from 217 to 91 in 5 weeks

Is this Early Rheumatoid Arthritis ?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

All these tests are negative and there is no reason to suspect RA based on these tests (CK is not related to RA). I would suggest consulting an internist for a detailed evaluation of your symptoms and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
did you ever find out what was wrong??

hope you are doing better =)
Blank
Not RA. Be glad
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker