Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Is this another autoimmune or Rheumathoid disease

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

I've had Graves disease since 2007 and had total thyroidictomy about half a year ago.
I dont know if it has any importance for my problems, but at the beginning of last year I had tonsillitis(angina) which at first was treated with two antibiotics one of which was gentamycin (known for its ototoxic effects). I had to ask my GP to cease it as my tinnitus got worse and continue only with the other antibiotic which was not known to have such effects. A few months later I started having some minor pains in the shoulders and arm muscles, also some more joints had started also making cracking noise. I have to add also that last year for just few month I had lost about 20 kilograms throught diet, sports and a pretty bad summer virus which made me 7 kilograms lighter due to dehydratation.

So, before and after the thyroidictomy I was still having these minor aches in the muscles which have at the most part stopped but I am experiencing pain (still for now pretty much only a nuisance, not too much to bother me, but to worry me) in some finger joints. I do not see swelling, dont have morning stiffness or anything, but I am pretty convinced that some of my fingers have started to have some small degree of deformation.

I have been to several rheumatologists and have done the followingnblood tests :
Last October I tested :
AntiCCP and value was zero.
ANA screen was 0.25 negative few months earlier it was 0.99 but still negative according to lab.
C reactive protein 0.02 negative
Complete blood count showed only slightly elevated lymphocytes

I have also tested HLA-B27 which was negative

Rheumathoid factor tested last june was <10 negative
ESR last july and was 5mm/hr OK

For my graves disease I also tested last october
AntiTPO and value was 255 high
TSH receptor antibodies 38.26 also high

TSH last tested In November and was 0.265 just a bit low
Ft4 was 1.65 normal
ft3 tested few times and was all within range.

Please, suggest what else should I test and what kind of doctor should I visit.
Any support will be greatly appreciated.
Excuse my poor english, its not my first language.
Hi there!

While autoimmune causes have been ruled out, one may consider looking at other possibilities such as joint degeneration, injuries to muscles/ tendons/ ligaments, neuro-muscular causes, vascular issues etc. I would suggest considering an initial evaluation by a primary care physician and if need be a a specialist (orthopedic) opinion may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
May I also add that I have grinding noise in some of my finger joints and also crepitus in many joints too. Are there any additional test that I should do too ? Few days ago I had fallen asleep and the moment I woke up I had really horrible pain in my fingers and shoulders,what was weird that I had also pain jn the place behind the ear where my glasses' left handle was. It was like I had extremely hightened sensation of pain. Hopefully, hasn't happened again since, but could be a clue what I may have. Thanks for your support, it is greatly appreciated.
In the following link us a photo of my hand. As an experiended proffessional, could you say that I have inflammation ? Thank you so much.
http://db.tt/c0dr2JWS