Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Pain in my right leg joint.

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Pain in my right leg joint.

Hi All,

I have been experiencing pain in my right leg joint. I had this pain a year back at Gym, after which I stopped Gym for sometime and I was fine. Recently couple of months back I started working out @Home.. and while doing squats, got this pain again.
Symptoms:
It feels cold sometimes inside the joint, pinching sensation & the pain keeps shifting in the right side of the leg, ankle, & sometimes right foot as well.
I consulted a doctor and took some pain killers, still it is the same. Please help.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, stress fractures, injuries to muscles/ tendons/ ligaments, nerve pressure/ impingement etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!