Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Rheumatoid arthritis
About This Community:

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rheumatoid arthritis

Can I have aquired Rheumatoid arthritis after a catheter ablation I have been in crucial pain since having this operation done several weeks ago Doctors dont knw what it is have done blood tests and it comes up with infection in body but dont know where it is coming from,  Pasin travels all round by body and nothing touches it not even morphine.  Can t go on much longer like this waiting to see a Rheumatologist but coould be weeks.  I need help.
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Rheumatoid arthritis is never acquired though a few factors may trigger it, ablation not being one of them. I would suggest considering an evaluation by an internist or a rheumatologist for an accurate diagnosis and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949