Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
what were your early signs of ra?
About This Community:

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what were your early signs of ra?

how long did you have symptoms before blood results started becoming positive??

Thanks! =))
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Years - approx 4 - 5.
Blank
1732853_tn?1366762528
Approximately 5-6 years for me.
Blank
I cried from age 4-7.. i couldnt walk some days. The doctors just kept saying it was growing pains.. you dont have growing pains for three years. Finallt at age 7 they did blood work and used a big needle to draw fluid from behind my knee caps and i was finally diagnosed with jra. On top of that my cartilage is breaking down, so instead of a round flat disc of cartilage mine are like the white lifesavers candies, theres a hole in the middle so on top of swelling from my ra i have bone against bone in my joints..
Blank
My legs hurt me throughout childhood in to adulthood. Then my hands and wrists started hurting in 1995. I am 61. I went to the doctor and a RH Factor test came back elevated. My knees burn if I have tight material tight across them. Also, I feel pain in the low back if tight clothes are worn. ):
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...