Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Am I suitable for surgery?

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Am I suitable for surgery?

I got my nose hurt pretty badly in a fight a few years ago. The doctor didnt think it was broken, and the top looks more or less straight, but the small feels wonkey to me, and at the time of the fight that was the most painful area. This picture should explain it better http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/474/dscs0001.jpg . So my question is, is my face all wonky due to this possible break, and if so is it correctable, or am i just naturally like this? (didnt look like this on pictures from when i was young, but could have grown)

thanks very much

Matt

Hey Matt,

It can possibly be due to the trauma, and can be corrected. Size of the nose can also increase with age depending on your genetics. It is difficult for me to give you an exact answer without examining you. On my website, which is listed on my profile, you will see an email for Lisa, my patient care coordinator. You can email any additional photos, and schedule a consultation in my office as well. Thank you very much for the inquiry.

Dr. Nassif

I may help you. Pls. consult a board certified surgeon in your area.
I knew a rhinoplasty expert Dr. John Diaz in Beverly Hills,CA. Consult him. He will give you the right advice. If needed, go for surgery which is quite safe.
Hi All,

My cousin is looking for a rhinoplasty surgery and for this she researched a lots on magazine and youtube videos.

And now she has decided to go for rhinoplasty surgery in Beverly Hills.

Hope this information is useful for all.

Regards