Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Can't breath after my Rhinoplasty

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Can't breath after my Rhinoplasty
Dear Doctor.
It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and i can't breath right. I never had any problems before the surgery. Do i just have 2 wait? Is it normal and how long it will take 2 heal?. tnx for ur time.

It is best to be patient, as two weeks after surgery is still very soon. Breathing should gradually improve, and if it does not you should speak with your physician immediately. Thank you for the inquiry.

Dr. Nassif