Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Feeling nervous!
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Feeling nervous!

I want to reshape my nose. At the same time feeling nervous about getting surgery on my face. Any such surgeon who would listen to my concern?
Related Discussions
517274_tn?1211653449

Hello,

I would be happy to listen to any concerns you may have about surgery and provide you with advice regarding a procedure. Please visit my profile where you will find the contact info for my office. You may email any photos to Lisa, my patient care coordinator. She can also talk to you about costs, which depend on exactly what needs to be performed. You may also schedule a consultation with her if you wish. Thank you for your message and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dr. Nassif
3 Comments
Blank
1070741_tn?1272278234
Hi,

Rhinoplsty surgery is quite a simple one. If still you feel nervous then research a bit more.
I recommend Dr. John Diaz, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, in Beverly Hills, with a lot of experience  for facial procedures.

Regards
Blank
I have heard about Dr. Diaz from many, but want to know is there someone who had done rhinoplasty means testimonials.I want to know his/her experience, that way may be I will be more courageous.
Certainly I will talk to Dr.Diaz.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...