Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Feeling nervous!

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Feeling nervous!
I want to reshape my nose. At the same time feeling nervous about getting surgery on my face. Any such surgeon who would listen to my concern?

I would be happy to listen to any concerns you may have about surgery and provide you with advice regarding a procedure. Please visit my profile where you will find the contact info for my office. You may email any photos to Lisa, my patient care coordinator. She can also talk to you about costs, which depend on exactly what needs to be performed. You may also schedule a consultation with her if you wish. Thank you for your message and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dr. Nassif

Rhinoplsty surgery is quite a simple one. If still you feel nervous then research a bit more.
I recommend Dr. John Diaz, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, in Beverly Hills, with a lot of experience  for facial procedures.

Regards
I have heard about Dr. Diaz from many, but want to know is there someone who had done rhinoplasty means testimonials.I want to know his/her experience, that way may be I will be more courageous.
Certainly I will talk to Dr.Diaz.