Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Help

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Help

I've been going through a serious of problems and I've been to doctors and nothing is working.

To start it off I can only blow out of one nostril and it changes, sometimes i can breathe out the left but not the right and it switches and sometimes i can breathe out of them both but its still slightly harder on the opposite nostril.  

I also have been constantly coughing on and off and I've had a sore throat for about a year in a half. I've been to doctors whom have given me Alegra D - Singular - Steroids - Cough medicine the works and nothing seems to really work. I do take Cough drops sometimes cause that's sometimes the only thing that will keep me from coughing.

Does anyone have any idea what so ever because I'm sick and tired of spending 1000's of dollars.

It would be best for you to seek the advice of a board certified ENT, as he/she will be able to provide you with the best advice for your issue.  Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif