Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Rhinoplasty

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Rhinoplasty

I'm an 18 year old female, and I want to have a rhinoplasty operation as soon as possible. I have a very bulbous tip which make the end of my nose look almost square. I also have a tiny bump on the bridge of my nose. I'm wandering what the cost for tip reshaping would be by itself, and what the price for tip and bridge reshaping would be together. Can I send pictures of my nose so I can get an accurate estimate?
Thanks!
Kelly

The cost of a primary rhinoplasty ranges from $8000-$13,000, and the cost for a combination of tip work and hump removal will fall on the higher end. Please feel free to send any photos to my office, and I would be happy to evaluate them for you and provide you with additional advice. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif