Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
Risks involved with rhinoplasty

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Risks involved with rhinoplasty
My nose is quite flat, which I don't like at all. As I am considering rhinoplasty, I want to know what are the risks involved with it? How many days will it take to  recover completely? And any good surgeon in Beverly Hills?

Suggest.
hi,
the risk involved in Rhinoplast are rare. But some times they cause postoperative nasal bleeding, infection, anesthesia reaction, contour irregularities, burst blood vessels, discoloration, infection, hematoma, swelling and skin irregularities.

So go for a qualified and experienced surgeon.

I suggest Dr. John Diaz in Beverly Hills, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Regards
I totally agree with the above advice that you should go for a Board certified Plastic Surgeon.When nose reshaping is done via a skilled surgeon, the complications are uncommon and usually very minor.

To completely recover from the surgery ,usually it takes 6 weeks but you'll get to see the final result of the changes in your nose in almost 3 months time.

All the best with your surgery if you decide to go for it....
Thank you all very much for your suggestion. Definitely I will go with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.