Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
What are the Negatives of getting a nose job?

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

I have been thinking lately that I might get a nose job in the future. But I don’t know the downsides or negatives. I mean can a nose job possibly go wrong and how much bad it can be?

_____________
naso fix

Rhinoplasty is an extremely difficult procedure.  It is important to do your homework prior to choosing a surgeon, and choose one who is board certified and has a great deal of experience performing the surgery.  There are risks involved with any surgery. Risks associated with rhinoplasty include but are not limited to the following:

1) Asymmetry
2) Infection
3) Impaired breathing
4) Irregularities

Choosing a skilled surgeon that has a great deal of experience helps to minimize any associated risks. Please visit my website for additional information, and my Youtube video on "Safety and Risks of Nose Surgery."  Thank you and I hope this helps.