What should i do?
I recently had a mishap with a pair of step ladders and a pot of paint, the paint hit me on the nose/eyesocket area just with its corner. this was 2 weeks ago, there now is lump there , its on the bridge of my nose/forehead/eyesocket and seems to be getting bigger, ive had blood clots before and was diagnosed with lupus anticoagulant, i dont thi nk its a clot as it feels hard... i think it might be a bone fragment, im too nervous to visit my GP and im extremely anxious, what should i do? will it get into my eye? keep growing? is it dangerous? and how do i get it out? I would appreciate any feedback.

You should speak with your physician immediately, as he will be able to give you the best advice and refer you to a specialist. Thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Nassif

I think you must also visit an Orthopedic doctor as soon as possible or some rhinoplast surgeon without any delay.

Regards.