Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
fleshy lump 13 weeks after rhinoplasty
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

fleshy lump 13 weeks after rhinoplasty

i had a nose job to take a bump out ov my nose in april i had no problems but in july when i was on holiday i felt a blockage in my left nostril i had to blow to unblock what was there and now i have a big bit of flesh hanging down my nose.the bridge ov my nose feels like its collapsing my nose hurts more now than when i got it done my eyebrows are killing me and my headaches are worse! i can see the lump of flesh which to me looks like a pollup im seing my surgeon tommorrow im hoping i dont need another operation as i payed over 4 thousand pound for my rhinoplasty and this shouldnt have happened??? any ideas anyone ? many thanks
517274_tn?1211653449
Hello, and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. lt is difficult to provide you with advice without examining you in person. I would recommend discussing all of your concerns with your surgeon, as he/she knows the details of your procedure and will be able to advise you. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
2 Comments
Blank
A related discussion, My nose surgery (rhinoplasty) experience was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank