fleshy lump 13 weeks after rhinoplasty
i had a nose job to take a bump out ov my nose in april i had no problems but in july when i was on holiday i felt a blockage in my left nostril i had to blow to unblock what was there and now i have a big bit of flesh hanging down my nose.the bridge ov my nose feels like its collapsing my nose hurts more now than when i got it done my eyebrows are killing me and my headaches are worse! i can see the lump of flesh which to me looks like a pollup im seing my surgeon tommorrow im hoping i dont need another operation as i payed over 4 thousand pound for my rhinoplasty and this shouldnt have happened??? any ideas anyone ? many thanks
Hello, and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. lt is difficult to provide you with advice without examining you in person. I would recommend discussing all of your concerns with your surgeon, as he/she knows the details of your procedure and will be able to advise you. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
A related discussion, My nose surgery (rhinoplasty) experience was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.