Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
how much will it cost to reshape my un even head?

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

I'm a 16 years old male, growing up i've noticed that my head was uneven, the top of my head
seems to be flat and the back of my skull is really weird, my left and right side of the back of my skull
is uneven, the right side of my back skull seems to be flatter than the left side. When i look straight into
the mirror i noticed that my right side of my skull is more rounded compare to my left one which is a bit flatter.
I was wondering what do doctors call a skull like mine and i was also hoping how much would it cost to reshape
my head to a more rounded shape?
thank you.

It is not uncommon to have asymmetries. I would not recommend performing any type of surgery to reshape the head. Thank you for the message, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Dr. Nassif