Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
nose job

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

nose job
i recently did nose reduction surgery about 23 days ago after i got my nose broken my nose was displaced but after the surgery my nose still looks s bent,my question is when i can get nose job to get it back as it was my doctor said after a year but i cant wait this much ?
thanks

A closed nasal reduction does not always correct the deviation. It would be best to follow up with your surgeon, as he/she knows the extent of your surgery and exactly what was performed. Thank you, and best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif