Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
nose job

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

nose job

hello Dr.
i have made a nose surgery and a endonasal rhinoplasty 6 months ago,now after 6 months i dont find that my breath has been improved much,its just a little.is their any problem m with the trustworthiness of the doctor or is it like this with all male canditates who do this kind of surgery,and after 6 months i find the shape not as good as it was in the third week,it was very beautiful,what's the matter?
thank you so much!
Elie.  
Hello Elie,

It is difficult for me to comment on work done by other physicians as I do not know the extent of your surgery or what was performed. Everyone responds differently to their surgery, and it would be best to speak with your physician about any concerns you may have. Thank you for the inquiry.

Dr. Nassif

Rhinoplasty is surgery to reshape the nose. It can make the nose larger or smaller; change the angle of the nose in relation to the upper lip; alter the tip of the nose; or correct bumps, indentations, or other defects in the nose. The results of rhinoplasty are permanent. I love the results that I have seen so far after surgery. It is exactly what I wanted and couldn't ask for more.