Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
nose job
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

nose job

hello Dr.
i have made a nose surgery and a endonasal rhinoplasty 6 months ago,now after 6 months i dont find that my breath has been improved much,its just a little.is their any problem m with the trustworthiness of the doctor or is it like this with all male canditates who do this kind of surgery,and after 6 months i find the shape not as good as it was in the third week,it was very beautiful,what's the matter?
thank you so much!
Elie.  
Related Discussions
517274_tn?1211653449
Hello Elie,

It is difficult for me to comment on work done by other physicians as I do not know the extent of your surgery or what was performed. Everyone responds differently to their surgery, and it would be best to speak with your physician about any concerns you may have. Thank you for the inquiry.

Dr. Nassif
2 Comments
Blank
Hi,

Rhinoplasty is surgery to reshape the nose. It can make the nose larger or smaller; change the angle of the nose in relation to the upper lip; alter the tip of the nose; or correct bumps, indentations, or other defects in the nose. The results of rhinoplasty are permanent. I love the results that I have seen so far after surgery. It is exactly what I wanted and couldn't ask for more.

Thanks
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...