Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
nose reshaping
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
nose reshaping
hi, a year ago i had injured my nose and my nose looks a little crooked and has a scar on it. I like to know how much you think it would cost to reshape my nose and to remove the scar on it.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
517274 tn?1211653449
Dear Mltp:

It is difficult to comment on this without seeing photos and possibly seeing you in person for a consult.  If you would like, please send me some photos by email so I can evaluate them.  Be sure that you send a frontal, a lateral and ¾ view as well a base view looking up the nose.  The photos can be emailed to ***@****

You can also contact Jade in my office regarding approximate costs or a consultation, she can be reached at (310) 275-2467.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Nassif

Paul Nassif, M.D.
Spalding Drive Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology
Beverly Hills, California
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker