Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
please help !
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

please help !

Last thursday i had went to a party where my friend was going to leave but he was drunk i told him not to drink and drive and he head butted me in my nose..  my nose was displaced i went to the hospital emergency  where i iced it and then they sedated me and straightened my nose... my nose now is more or less straight looks good still alittle bit swollen its been 5 days since they reset it .. my question is i can breathe fine through both nostrils my nose is pretty much straight how long until my nose heals to where i can go and play soccer again .. and two the hospital refered me to a surgeon where i have an appointment on friday im thinking this is just procedure ( the hospital said i might have a small hairline fracture but they couldnt tell ) do you think il need surjery due to the fact my nose is straight i can breathe fine im not in pain and how long till u think i can play soccer again thanks alot