Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
surgery free

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

surgery free

my nose curves to the left it throws my face off how can i get free surgery if possible to straighten my nose and make tip smaller

Depending on your insurance company, they will cover some or all of the functional portion of your surgery.  A deviated septum can sometimes lead to a deviated nose.  If it is determined that the deviated nose is responsible for impaired breathing, then the insurance may cover some of the cosmetic changes that are necessary to improve breathing. An in-person exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. Thanks very much for the message and best of luck to you.