Something similar I'm afraid
A few years ago, I was referred to an Endodontist for possible Root Canal, which she did and decided that although I'd had an infection, that this took care of it.  My Dentist at the time after more x-rays, questioned this but I was not showing any more problems. Recently, I have developed, a sore throat on the right side, my tongue on right side, underneath has an odd blister-like,  swelling and  on the right lower, the Lymph gland is swollen. I am seeing another Dentist, listed under  ORAL & MAXIlFOCIAL Surgery to have #'s 31 & 29 removed ( upper right back ) Friday.  I have had this Lymph swelling neumorus times in the last 10 years, under the care of 3 different dentists.
Now, my question, could this cause other, seemingly unrelated symptoms ?   I'm experiencing, a lot of stomach problems, diagnosed 6 yrs ago as IBS but more recently seeming to be worse---- a lot of burning in stomach and abdomen..& pain/aching in my spine.  My system seems to be very acidic and i am tired. I'm already Diabetic and have Fibro so its hard to determine if this infection ( as my Dentist seems to think it is,) is causing these added problems.
Has anyone had certin conditions go from bad to worse, due to an infection of this type ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Una01 Still waiting on a neurologist appointment.
Una01 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/10
junie37 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/10