386?1254432926
Root canal gone bad User Group
Something similar I'm afraid
About This Group:

Want to educate people so you don't end up like me or worse. I had a badly botched root canal where a dentist used a root canal material that contains formaldehyde often called Sargenti Paste. For decades, our dental industry has known about this, has strongly denounced it and still in nearly 40 years time has not made the public aware. By the time I found out, it was too late. I suffer from horrific burning/stinging in my lower left lip and chin. A friend who I met on the internet suffers the worse problem with a chronic bone infection that has eaten away her upper right jawbone. She had it rebuilt from leg parts but it continues to erode. There is no cure for her infection, she has to try to stay one step ahead of it. We started a website for both the public and dental industry. Most dentists we have spoken with didn't think it was used any more. Sadly, it is.

Founded by nerve damage on October 1, 2009
5 members

Something similar I'm afraid

A few years ago, I was referred to an Endodontist for possible Root Canal, which she did and decided that although I'd had an infection, that this took care of it.  My Dentist at the time after more x-rays, questioned this but I was not showing any more problems. Recently, I have developed, a sore throat on the right side, my tongue on right side, underneath has an odd blister-like,  swelling and  on the right lower, the Lymph gland is swollen. I am seeing another Dentist, listed under  ORAL & MAXIlFOCIAL Surgery to have #'s 31 & 29 removed ( upper right back ) Friday.  I have had this Lymph swelling neumorus times in the last 10 years, under the care of 3 different dentists.
Now, my question, could this cause other, seemingly unrelated symptoms ?   I'm experiencing, a lot of stomach problems, diagnosed 6 yrs ago as IBS but more recently seeming to be worse---- a lot of burning in stomach and abdomen..& pain/aching in my spine.  My system seems to be very acidic and i am tired. I'm already Diabetic and have Fibro so its hard to determine if this infection ( as my Dentist seems to think it is,) is causing these added problems.
Has anyone had certin conditions go from bad to worse, due to an infection of this type ?
Una01 Still waiting on a neurologist appointment.
Una01 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/10
junie37 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/10