SAHMS! User Group
What is your favourite thing about being a SAHM?
About This Group:

A place for mums to socialise, vent, get advice and share their collaborative wisdom!

Founded by Atlantisea on September 24, 2009
16 members

And what do you like least?
the diapers. the stinky, dirty diapers are my least favorite thing. lol. and with my boys you don't know when they're going potty until that awful odor smacks you in the face.

my favorite thing...never missing anything. i've been there for every milestone they've had and i didn't have to hear it from the day care teacher or babysitter.
My favourite things are watching them master new skills and helping out at their schools. If I wasn't a SAHM I wouldn't be able to be at performances, sports carnivals, excursions or help with their oral reading.

Least fav- I miss working and dislike all the extra cleaning up that being home all day creates!
My favorite thing is being there for every little thing.Being able to bring her for walk anytim of day ad see her little facehen we see new things.Just always being there for everyhting.
My least favorite thing is i miss being in the workforce and interacting with adults sometimes i feel like i forget how to talk to adults lol.Like im going to put them on timeout if i dont like something there doing lol.I wouldnt change it fot the world though we dont get these years back
pertykitty :) Comment
Apr 12
autumnbarnett joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 04
Anonymousabc joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 15