SPOAK Online Community
What is the name of the Alligator Medical Bracelet website?
About This Community:

SPOAK (Support Parents of Allergic Kids), Support Group of Northern New Jersey

The SPOAK Online Community is open ONLY to SPOAK Members who have joined the SPOAK in-person support group which meets quarterly at the Y in Washington Twp., NJ. SPOAK Online brings our in-person meeting conversations online to our own private community and enables those who missed a meeting to remain informed as we continuously post updates / information, and communicate with our members. Members can ask advice or questions as they share experiences helping others as it relates to food allergies.

If you'd like more information on how to become a SPOAK member, please contact SPOAK at NJFast@gmail.com

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is the name of the Alligator Medical Bracelet website?

A member at the meeting last night mentioned a great website for allergy medical alert bracelets that started with the word "alligator" or something like that?

Does anybody know the name of the website?  I wanted to take a look at it and post it as a reference link in our Health Pages for future reference info.

Thanks,

Cheryl

3 Comments
Blank
I tried searching but I couldn't find the name
Blank
http://www.allergators.com/accessories.html/?src=overture&OVRAW=plastic%20allergy%20bracelet&OVKEY=peanut%20allergy%20bracelet&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=6897820021&OVKWID=77404299021

Just found it
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Thanks!  

It's now in our Health Pages as a permanent reference resource!

Health Pages  (on upper right hand side of the page)

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/SPOAK/AllerGator-Medic-Bracelets--Food-Allergy-Accessories/show/731?cid=232

Cheryl
Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
SPOAK Online Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank