SPOAK Online Community
peanut-free and tree nut-free bakery in Bergen Co.

SPOAK (Support Parents of Allergic Kids), Support Group of Northern New Jersey

The SPOAK Online Community is open ONLY to SPOAK Members who have joined the SPOAK in-person support group which meets quarterly at the Y in Washington Twp., NJ. SPOAK Online brings our in-person meeting conversations online to our own private community and enables those who missed a meeting to remain informed as we continuously post updates / information, and communicate with our members. Members can ask advice or questions as they share experiences helping others as it relates to food allergies.

If you'd like more information on how to become a SPOAK member, please contact SPOAK at NJFast@gmail.com

There is a fabulous peanut-free and tree nut-free bakery in Northvale called Grandma's Kitchen (http://grandmaskitchennj.com/).  The owner has a life threatening allergy to peanuts and tree nuts, so she understands and takes it seriously.  I use this bakery for all family birthdays, parties, etc...  It is such a find...  thought I'd share.  They can also do gluten-free, egg-free, and milk-free.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the tip.  I usually bake things myself or have a friend who also does peanut free and makes cakes on the side for a business  do my baking but this is great to know.   We have some birthdays coming up...
thanks for the tip.... we always like to know safe places to shop.

Welcome to the boards.... cute username