STDs - International Expert Forum
Follow up question to clarify
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Follow up question to clarify

Hi Sean,

Thank you for answering my question the other day and so promptly. I was telling you about an incident I had with a girl where we french kissed and she touched my penis with her finger for a quick second. We were fully clothed from waist down.

You told me that I can catch no STD (HIV or syphilis..etc) from this which is great to hear as I was getting really worried about it.

Sorry to bother you again but just to clarify matters as I have read alot of misinformed and misguided info on the net.

I can't catch genital warts (or hpv) from her fingers or from from french kissing?
I assume the answer is no as we could all catch it from shaking someones hand?

Colin