Freaking out after lapdance
Hi doctors,

I know I might be over reacting to this, but can't seem to get this out of my mind, and don't know what to do next.

I am a 28 year old male from the uk and last week went to a strip club and decided to have a lapdance.  The dancer was fully nude and I did touch her body during the dance.

After about an half hour after the dance I went to the toilet and urinated.  The next morning I also went to the bathroom again and definitely touching my penis.

Now I am very worried about touching myself when urinating after the dance (I.e touching my trousers to unbutton before touching my penis).  I am also worried about my morning toilet visit as I don't think I washed hands since leaving the club.

I have a long term partner and am freaking out and don't know what to do next, do I need to test for anything?

Hello

I think I have answered this question for you already - if not then please let me know and I will do again.

The essence of my reply was that there is no chance of you acquiring HIV or other STD's through this,

kind regards, Sean
I've just realised that I posted this a second time. I didn't think the other question posted and created a new user to post again but seems the first one went thru. Apologies for this post
A related discussion, STI was started.
A related discussion, Help. Unprotected oral in stripclub was started.
A related discussion, Gonorrea was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.