STDs - International Expert Forum
Handjob and Genital Herpes

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Handjob and Genital Herpes
2 nights ago I went to a strip club and had a handjob given to me by a stripper.  Sometimes she would use her secretions from her vagina to jerk me off.  However the next morning while taking a shower I noticed a small brush burn on the shaft of my penis.  If her secretion would have gotten into that small brush burn could that give me genital herpes?  Thanks for your response.
Hello Yobuck

I can see where this anxiety is coming from but I can't see any risk at all of herpes or any other STD.

I think you are absolutely fine.

The amount of STD contaminants transmitted by hands in this sort of scenario would be insufficient to give you anything at all.

Relax.

very best wishes, Sean
Also,  there is one thing that I left out about this whole situation because I really didn't think it made a difference.  

This hand job came during a lap dance.  She was bottomless I was fully clothed except for my pants being pulled down to my knees and with only my briefs being exposed.  Any chance still for any herpes or std's  Sorry, this is my last question.  Thanks so much for you help.
Thank you Dr. Cummings.  But what about the lap dance senerio?  And do you think I need testing?  Last question.

I gathered - but it still doesn't persuade me you might be at risk. All very innocent in my book, best wishes, Sean