Not sure whats going on
Over a month I had oral sex unprotected , I was the reciever and it was not for very long . A few days later I have a feeling in my penis not normal . A few days later I notice a red spot on the edge of my penis which I knew meant problems. I went to the hospital that day and they took blood , urine , and did a swab. Before the results came back I was given 4 pills to take that began with an A I was also given a shot and 5 days of Dox 100 mg twice daily for 5 days . Took them all . My blood tests were negitive . . I returned to the hospital 14 days later and was adised the swab showed clamidia acute . I advised the doctor I still had some pain and discomfort . They took another urine sample it showed no wbc and no bactiera . The doctor told me I was fine no more infections.  But now I still have some discomfort in the tip of my penis not bad just a sensation that I know isnt the same . Its a dull type pain I do have to urinate often that is not painfull . Also my right testical might be a little larger than the left Im not really sure about that, if thats a change or not . The opening of my penis does not seem to be any different and I dont notice any type of discharge .  There is zero chance I have become re infected . Its almost been a month now since I took the meds on the 4th . Im really at a delema as to what to do next . Would a urine test be reliable to determine I was cured ? Should I go back and have them do another blood test and swab . This entire ordeal has changed my outlook . I always practice safe sex but this time the unprotect oral sex was not the norm for me .  Please give me some adivice. My plans now are to go see a uroligist in the mean time my nerves are about shot ...  I dont think anxiety is casuing my issues ...... I look forward to you advice Thank you
Hello

Sometimes infections like chlamydia do cause a significant amount of inflammation inside the urethra - this may then take a while to settle down. The combination of medicines you were given should have cured the chlamydia and if you are still concerned then it might well be a good idea to return for further testing for that.

The other point that springs to mind - with your description of a spot appearing on your penis and continuing discomfort is whether herpes might be a feature. I would return to your clinic and let them know again that you are still uncomfortable and ask them about herpes as a possibility.

kind regards, Sean
single serum
My first LGG was 1.16 if i reading it right  My blood work showed many red blood cells
The swab showed few gram positive bacilli moderate gram positive cocci in pairs and chain many wbc
Seems to be much better today
I did return to the clinic 14 days after treatment and had a urines test done which showed no bactieria and no wbc . I again went back at 27 days same results . I do feel much better now with very little discomfort . In the future if anyone tells me oral sex without a condom is low risk it . Im proof that just a minimal exposure can get you in a world of trouble ...
A related discussion, Oral Sex was started.