STDs - International Expert Forum
Penis Rubbing against another Penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis Rubbing against another Penis

Good Day Doctor,

I am a 30 years old male. I had an encounter with another male a few days ago. What basically happened was that the other guy was rubbing his penis against my penis for about 5 minutes. However, I was wearing my shorts and underwear while the other guy was naked.

My question are as follows:-

1) Which STD am I likely to get from the described encounter?
2) Am I likely to get the STDs that are spread by skin to skin contact? How high are my risks for STDs like HPV (Genital Warts) or Genital Herpes?
3) If you were to put a figure between 0 and 10 on the risks for HPV and Herpes for this encounter, how high would the risks be? [0 being the lowest risk and 10 being the highest risk].

I sincerely hope that you will be able to put my mind at peace.

Thanks

Andrew
Related Discussions
1024580_tn?1331577721
Hello Andrew,
Sorry for the delay in replying to your post.  Our clinics have been extremely busy!
I will try to answer each of your questions here below:

1) Which STD am I likely to get from the described encounter?

NONE, YOUR UNDERWEAR WAS COVERING YOUR GENITALS.

2) Am I likely to get the STDs that are spread by skin to skin contact? How high are my risks for STDs like HPV (Genital Warts) or Genital Herpes?

I WOULD THINK EXTREMELY LOW AS THE TRANSMISSION WOULD NORMALLY HAPPEN SKIN TO SKIN CONTACT IN THE GENITAL AREA WHICH WAS COVERED

3) If you were to put a figure between 0 and 10 on the risks for HPV and Herpes for this encounter, how high would the risks be? [0 being the lowest risk and 10 being the highest risk].

ONLY IT WOULD BE IF THE OTHER GUY HAD ANY OF THESE VIRUSES; AND EVEN SO I WOULD ESTIMATE THE RISK TO BE CLOSE TO 0; POSSIBLY 1.

Best wishes,
Dr Jose

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker