STDs - International Expert Forum
Regretful incident
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Regretful incident

I picked up a spanish sw on the way home form a night club. It's all very hazy but I met her on the street whilst very drunk. I approached her so it's not clear to me if  she were a street worker. She appeared to be going somewhere. She was not african. She returned to the hotel with me.

We stripped and she put on condom on me. We has sex for a while. I withdrew and pulled to condom off and then masturbated myself to completion. She then cleared up and left.

I touched her anus and vagina  with my hands/fingers.  There was no oral sex.

It seems if my recollection of the order of events is what occurred my chances of infection of HIV is low. Is this correct? Is this the same for other stds such as syphilis? Could I have infected myself by touching the condom and then myself?

My anxiety is increasing and I'm starting to question my memory given I was drunk. Is this a high risk incident given the sw may have been a full time street walker?

Do I have a high risk profile? I spoke to a helpline today who suggested not to get screened unless I have symptoms. My issue with this is I was very drunk so it's possible I dont recall something/get something wrong. Further to that I have a partner. Is my guilt just makign me focus on stds?