STDs - International Expert Forum
Risk of STD
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Risk of STD

Dear Dr.

I would like to know if I have to test for some STD? This is my risk. A comercial sex worker was masturbating her self, and then with a wet finger, she touched my urethra for a second or two. That was the only contact I had. No penetrative sex.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Jose
1024580_tn?1331577721
Hello Jose,
Thank you very much for your post and welcome to our forum.
If your urethra came into contact with some vaginal fluid outside of the body, there is a possible risk of mainly contracting the following sexually trasnmitted infections: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea or Non-specific Urethritis.  These infections are common and easy to transmit.  Therefore I would advise you to get tested after 2 weeks, sooner if you develop any symptoms.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker