STDs - International Expert Forum
STD

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

STD
HI DOCTOR,
I HAD SEX ON 26TH FEB13 ANAL AND  VAGINAL WITH CSW WITH A CONDOM ON AND CONDOM DINT BREAK AS I CHECKED IT BY FILLING WATER AFTERWARDS,NOW I HAVE SMALL BLISTERS WHITE COLOUR ON MY PENIS ON THE INNER SKIN BUT THERE IS NO DISCHARGE ETC,WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING STD AND OTHER RELATED DISEASES LIKE HIV,HEPATITIS ETC FROM THE EPISODE?
Thank you fro your post and apologies for not having been able to reply sooner.
If you used a condom throughout and this remained intact and in place, there is no risk to you.  That is why we call it 'safe sex'.  The only STDs that could be transmitted even with protection would be herpes and HPV, as they can be transmitted through skin to skin contact in the areas not covered by the condom.  There would have been no risk of HIV or any other blood borne virus like Hepatitis.  Other STDs like Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea would have been a risk if your urethra had come into contact with the head of your penis, but this was fully covered during intercourse.
I am not sure about your symptoms without examining you, and I would advise you to consult with a doctor about it.
Best wishes,
Dr José
I have already paid for my question and still nobody is answering me?anxiety is killing me