STDs/HIV risk
Daer Doctor
Sorry for my bad English…
I’m 32 years old and I come from Poland. I’m adult but I’m responsible like 5 years old kid…
I asked similar question 3 years ago. My problem is that 2 days ago I met up with two escort girls. 1st girl put condom on her dildo and ask me to put it inside her vagina. After few minutes she put fresh condom on my penis and gave me oral sex for few minutes as well. In this time 2nd girl also put fresh condom on other dildo and ask me for the same thing like 1st one. Then I had vaginal sex from behind with 1st lady for few seconds with condom that was used in oral. After that 2nd girl took condom off. She took fresh condom put it on me and I had protected oral and vaginal sex from behind with her also. After couple of seconds 2nd lady took condom off and I ejaculated on their breasts. Since I know I’m paranoic – irresponsible paranoic – I have few questions.
1. Am I at risk of any STDs or HIV?
2. Is touching both dildos that were in those girls vaginas’ is risk for me?
3. Was oral and vaginal sex with them risky?
4. When I had vaginal sex with 1st girl I touched condom on my penis  - can vaginal fluids on my fingers expose me for STDs or HIV when I touched my naked penis while ejaculation?
5. When I had vaginal sex from behind with both of them for short time is there possibility for me to get STD of HIV if my scrotum touched their vaginas?
6. I touched my penis after sex so are vaginal fluids on my scrotum any risk?
7. 2nd girl took off condom that had vaginal fluid of 1st girl on it. When she was putting fresh condom on my penis is there any risk that vaginal fluids from used condom appear on her fingers and then appear on fresh condom that she put on my penis and is it risky?
8. SHOULD I MAKE ANY TESTS?
Please answer my questions. I know I’m stupid but I don’t want to hurt my wife and my 6 months old child. What should I do? Please help!
Hello

1. Am I at risk of any STDs or HIV?

No - all your contact was protected by a condom which protected you throughout.

No - that is not a risk

No - you used condoms which stayed on and were changed regularly

No

No

No

No

8. SHOULD I MAKE ANY TESTS?

Not for any medical reason but sometimes people like to for peace of mind. I would not advise it for you.

kind regards, Sean
I know I already asked same questions on STDs Expert forum but please can I receive response here also? I feel realy bad for making same mistakes and all I think right now is my wife and child... I know that fear is the price I have to pay for beeing stupid...
Thank You very much for You answers! You all are making good job here! I'll make tests for gorronhea and syphilis - like You said - for peace of mind. Is 6 weeks period enough to make tests? Thank You once again!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.